This web site (the "Site"/” Website”) is published and maintained by Trexedia Travel Technology Private Limited (collectively referred to as "Trexedia" us”, “our” or “we”) and its affiliates and group companies, who provide travel related services and leisure activities (“Services”),. When you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below. When you access any sub-site (whether belonging to an 'associate' of Trexedia or otherwise) through this site, then such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions of use which is specific to such sub-site. Sub-sites may contain such additional terms and conditions of use as may be set out in such sub-site.
Site and Its Contents
This Site is only for your personal or official use as applicable. You shall not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Trexedia grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions. Answers to such questions may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate. You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by Trexedia, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that Trexedia cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
Trexedia may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content or services posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant that:
- you will use this Site to make only legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act,
- you will provide your proper and accurate Name (as per Passport or any other office ID), Address, Email ID, Cell Number . You will be solely responsible for the Information provided and in case of any error or mistake in provision of information, Trexedia will not be liable for the same
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete,
- if you have an online account with this Website, you will safeguard your login details – login ID and password and will supervise the same.
- You will be completely responsible for any use or misuse of your account by you and anyone other person other than you.
If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you.
If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you. However, at its sole discretion, the Company gives the refund based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, coach operators, etc. the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final.
It would take at least minimum of 15 to 45 days to process the refund (if due).
It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc., due to any reason whatsoever.
Refunds (If any) for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to the Client for booking made directly with the Company by way of NEFT / RTGS / Crossed cheque or by credit card it will be reversed to their credit card account at the discretion of the company. It would at least take 45 days to process refunds.
There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. meals, entrance fees, optional tours, hotels, transport and sightseeing etc.,) for any reason whatsoever.
Any service booked in advance and cancelled as per booking policy, refund will be done in the same mode of payment after deducting cancellation charges and actual bank charges if any for refund. ( to customer bank account if paid by bank transfer, net banking mode / credit /debit card – reversal to their respective credit card account will be done. This process will take 15 to 45 days to reflect in their account.
Clients have option to keep their refund money in our account and collect credit certificate and utilise the same with 24 months.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- The client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before tour ending. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the client to reach the place of commencement of the tour and register with the representative of the company at the appointed place, date and time.
- In case where a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as "no show" on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.s
- If a client avails pre - tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (if booked under any offer) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre - tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as "no show" and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw tour membership of any client whose behaviour is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
- The immunities provided under this contract shall be available to THE COMPANY's employees, directors, managers, including, Employees and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the company.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect. No liability on the part of THE COMPANY arising in any way out of the Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facilities shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential, incidental loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- It is a condition of Booking that the client takes out a Holiday Insurance – Client may procure travel insurance (optional) at their own cost.
- The prices quoted in our website / brochure have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of publishing / printing. THE COMPANY reserves the right to amend the prices published in this brochure in case of fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. The Client must pay for all such increases in price in full before the departure.
- If no suit/action is brought against THE COMPANY within 7 days of the last day of the tour, THE COMPANY shall be discharged from all liabilities under/or arising out of this contract and the client shall be deemed to have relinquished/abandoned all his rights under or arising from this contract.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by THE COMPANY, we shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.